Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Session 2

Hi:
Now I'll talk about my carrer and my university.
Well , I decided for veterinary medicine like my profession because I think that the animals need most attention furthermore I love the animals.
I never think in enter to other career, I don`t like the other areas.
When I see that the university of Chile has this career I had to enter here.  I believe that this university is the best in Chile.
In the subjects, the most interesting is anatomy but is the most difficult and the subject that I like the most is Histology because is very easy and fun.
The great dificult was come  to a city unknown but with the time I known

well I'll see you in the next post
bye

4 comments:

  1. Hello!!!!! darigooooollll
    hey! I loved your picture of the dog , is very sweet! jajjaja..
    I think that you are very nice person!!!
    ok, see you tomorrow.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i fabih! I think that the animals need most attention also, generally the people don´t care at 100 percent of them. and the university of chile is the best university xD
    well, i see you in the u.

    PD: you move, move (8) xD :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi:
    Now I'll talk about my SP carrer and my university.
    Well , I decided for veterinary medicine like my profession because I think that the animals need WW most attention furthermore I love WW the animals.
    I never think in WF enter to other career, I don`t like the other areas.
    When I see that the university of Chile has this career I had to enter here. I believe that this university is the best in Chile.
    In the subjects, the most interesting is CAPS anatomy but is the most difficult and the subject that I like the most is Histology because is very easy and fun.
    The great SP dificult was come to a city unknown but with the time I known

    well I'll see you in the next post

    Mr F,
    well done! it is good t was your only option and you made it! what do you think about the faculty or the teachers?
    miss

    ReplyDelete