Pages

Search This Blog

Monday 29 November 2010

Ideal job.

Hi
I have return to talk about a job in which I would like to work.
Well in first place the area that I like in my career, veterinary medicine, is in large animals in especially the equine.
I would like to work in different plot seeing the welfare of the horse that are living in here.
In connection with the hours and the boss I would like to work without a hourly certain furthermore without boss, I would like to be my own boss.
This job I would make happy because I love the equine are a beautiful animals and the horse are very delicate, overcoat yours feet, I think that they need help.
I would like to work oneself or maybe with my uncle that I presented in the other post.
On the other hand in the case that this idea of the large animals to fail , I would to work in a small animals or in a Zoo but with the same condition that I would like to work.


Well I'll see you in the U
kisses and hugs
bye


Fabian Darigool Carvajal

1 comment:

  1. I have WF return to talk about a job in which I would like to work.
    Well in first place the area that I like in my career, veterinary medicine, is in large animals in especially the equine.
    I would like to work in different ? plot seeing the welfare of the horse that are living in here.
    In connection with the hours and the boss I would like to work without a WW hourly certain furthermore without boss, I would like to be my own boss.
    This job I would make happy because I love WW the equine are a beautiful animals and the horse are very delicate, overcoat WW yours feet, I think that they need help.

    I would like to work WW oneself or maybe with my uncle that I presented in the other post.
    On the other hand in the case that this idea of the large animals to fail , I would to work in a small animals or in a Zoo but with the same condition that I would like to work.


    Well I'll see you in the U
    kisses and hugs
    bye

    fabian,
    well done! so you would have a partner for business uh?
    miss

    ReplyDelete