Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday 18 November 2010

I admire to...

Hi
well I am here again. Now I will talk about a person that is very important for my life.
Enrique Vera  Cobs is my uncle, he is the brother of my father.
He is 31 years old  and was born on October 1, 1979 in the Tabo, Chile.
He is living in Santiago, is very funy, kind and hardworking. He studied veterinary medicine in the Iberoamericana University and so he is very important for my life, because He showed me in that consisted this career and all its advantages and disadvantages. He is veterinarian and work in a dairy in Santiago, Chile.
I admire to my uncle because is a great example to follow and I like his work in special the work with major animals.
I can see her only in the summer when I go to the house of my granmother in the Tabo or when he go to my home in San Felipe.
Well this is my “idol” jajajaj I expect that your like my new post.
I will see you in the next class
Kisses and hugs
bye

Fabian Darigool Carvajal


5 comments:

  1. I admired my cousin! jajajaja
    the family!!

    see you
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi fabian de las mercedes xD i think that it's nice to admire a person of the family, I hope in the future will be as good as he.
    bye, kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi DAriiiii
    I didnt know that your uncle is veterinarian¡¡

    I see You in The U
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. is very good to have someone show you the way you advice and help...
    and even more if is of your family !!!
    regard to your uncle !!
    Byee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    well I am here again. Now I will talk about a person that is very important for my life.
    Enrique Vera Cobs is my uncle, he is the brother of my father.
    He is 31 years old and was born on October 1, 1979 in the Tabo, Chile.

    He is living in Santiago, is very funy, kind and hardworking. He studied veterinary medicine in the Iberoamericana University and so he is very important for my life, because He showed me in that consisted this career and all its advantages and disadvantages. He is veterinarian and work in a dairy ^ in Santiago, Chile.
    I admire WW to my uncle because is a great example to follow and I like his work in special the work with WW major animals.
    I can see her only in the summer when I go to the house of my granmother in the Tabo or when he go to my home in San Felipe.
    Well this is my “idol” jajajaj I expect that your like my new post.
    I will see you in the next class
    Kisses and hugs
    bye

    fabian,
    he sounds like a very interesting man
    regards,
    miss

    ReplyDelete