Pages

Search This Blog

Friday 26 November 2010

favourite subject..

Hi again my dears friends
Well in this opportunity I'll talk about of my favourite subject.
In this semester my marks in anatomy are very bad but this continue in the next semester the next year and I'm sure that to pass this subject.
I likes this subject because is the most related with my career (veterinary medicine) in this year, furthermore, the structures of the animal's body is very interesting and entretaining.
The class are divided in theoretical and in practice, the theoretical class are very long and some class are boring but the practices class are more short that theoretical.
The practices class are entretaining because we can see the sample of the animal's structures.
Well this is my favourite subject for this year and I hope that you like my third post in this mounth.
I will see you in the next class
kisses and hugs
bye


Fabian Carvajal Ibaceta





5 comments:

  1. Hello Fabi!!

    Yeah! Anatomy is one of the classes more interesting and entertaining.

    I likeeee it!!

    Kisses Fabi !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Anatomy is cool.!
    see you my friend. kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dariiii¡¡

    I love anatomy too¡¡

    is so cool ¡¡

    kisses my friend ¡¡

    I see you in the U ¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi fabian!

    anatomy is great, it is the best subject.

    i see you in the university, kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again my WF dears friends
    Well in this opportunity I'll talk about of my favourite subject.
    In this semester my marks in anatomy are very bad but this SVA continue in the next semester the next year and I'm sure that WW to pass this subject.

    I SVA likes this subject because is the most related with my career (veterinary medicine) in this year, furthermore, the structures of the animal's body is very interesting and entretaining.
    The class SVA are divided in theoretical and in practice, the theoretical class are very long and some class are boring but the practices class are more short that theoretical.
    The practices class are entretaining because we can see the sample of the animal's structures.
    Well this is my favourite subject for this year and I hope that you like my third post in this SP mounth.
    I will see you in the next class
    kisses and hugs
    bye

    fabian,
    well I hav heard it's a very difficult subject! good luck!
    miss

    ReplyDelete